Lesson fees may be paid by term. Term payments are due at the first lesson of these months:
- Term 1: September – November
- Terms 2: December – February
- Term 3: March – June
Whilst term payments are preferred, I accept e-transfers and 10 post-dated cheques (dated the first of each month from September to June), to be given to me in September.
Receipts can be provided upon request.
As per the Saskatchewan Registered Music Teacher Association policies, missed lessons are not rescheduled. Payment is required for missed lessons.
If I am required to cancel a lesson, it may be rescheduled at the convenience of both parties. If the student is not able to reschedule this before the end of Term 3, the lesson is forfeit.
The standard lesson year is September to June. I teach a summer term to interested students, if students and parents are interested.
If lessons are discontinued before the end of the term, payment is required for the month (4 weeks) following the given notification.
As per the Saskatchewan Registered Music Teacher Association policies, missed lessons are not rescheduled. Payment is required for missed lessons. If students are sick or away, please stay home!
In lieu of a missed lesson, students have the following options:
- We can arrange a video lesson instead of an in-person lesson.
- Students may also record themselves and send me a video of their practicing, I will listen to it, make notes, and send a video back
- Students can see if a swap can be arranged via the swap list