About the Swap List
The swap list allows students to trade lesson times if they have to miss a lesson and are aware of this in advance. Students who have opted to be on the swap list will receive this list in the fall.
Swap List Rules
- I must be asked about a swap before making it. I must be informed about the swap after arranging it.
- No make-up lessons will be given if any confusion from a swap arises.
- Should two people arrive at once, I will teach the one whose lesson is normally at that time.
- Please give as much notice as possible to the person you are asking to swap with.
- No one should ever feel obligated to swap with another student if it is not convenient.
- Don’t forget that phone, Skype, or Facetime lessons during the student’s regular lesson time are also an option if you cannot make it to a lesson. Questions via email or text are also welcome.